t’s & c’s.
terms & conditions.
1. Ruby Digital Marketing will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content uploaded to the Ruby Digital Marketing website or in connection with any web Services, whether caused by Users of the web Service or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the web design process.
2. Ruby Digital Marketing is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Hosting Services or combination thereof.
3. Ruby Digital Marketing is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, loss, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of any content provided by the client.
4. The Ruby Digital Marketing Website may contain links to other websites. Ruby Digital Marketing is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Ruby Digital Marketing.
5. Ruby Digital Marketing is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User.
6. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties supplied under this Agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded to the extent applicable under Irish and UK law.
7. Ruby Digital Marketing’s total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of any web design or digital service shall be limited to the charges paid by you the client in respect of the services which are the subject of any such claim.
8. In any event no claim shall be brought unless you have notified Ruby Digital Marketing of the claim within one month of it arising.
9. In no event shall Ruby Digital Marketing be liable to you the client for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
10. Unused support credits are non-transferrable and are valid for up to 12 months after purchase.